- Enrolled in an accredited HVAC program
- In good standing financially and academically with their school
- Has integrity, good work ethic and energy
- Willing to learn while adding value with innovative ideas
- Able to work on a team
As an Intern, You Will:
- Set a start date in conjunction with school expectations and Allied Refrigeration.
- Be connected to a mentor within the Allied Leadership team that will:
- Set time commitments that meet School expectations, allow for a quality learning experience and help meet Allied goals.
- Set and discuss learning objectives.
- Make sure that your Allied experience is fulfilling.
- Attend the leadership meeting once a month.
- Spend time with the Allied leadership team.
- Gain experience on the Service team.
- Gain experience on the Construction team.
- Have an opportunity to apply for full-time employment at Allied Refrigeration.
- Internship Orientation
- Set objectives with your mentor
- Meet weekly with your mentor
- Be a critical part of the Allied Team